Sunday, October 26, 2008

almost enough blue states

Back in February I tried to figure out if I could drive from Seattle to Ft. Lauderdale traversing only blue states. At the time, there was a great deal of Canada and ocean in the route.

But now, if you count purple, and if you believe Slate's analysis, I only have to bypass Idaho to do it. And the blue route is only 1500 more miles. Plus an extra six weeks to personally thank all the real Americans on the route.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

This actually made me laugh out loud since I remembered you talking about only driving through blue states. Thanking all the real Americans is a new touch. Good to see the chemo isn't killing off your commie-liberal sense of humor :D

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I've still got you back even if you don't know it. Hang in there; be thankful for each day and Barack Obama; and remember that love isn't that far away.

Jonathan

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are my comments getting through?

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home