And then, depression set in.
For an extra five points, name the movie. (character says, "and then, depression set in.")
I'll give you some hints. It's the only movie more quotable by immature 25-65 year olds than Caddyshack or M.P. & the Holy Grail. It's actually three movies in one. It has John Candy in it. It has a motorhome in it. It has passable rifle work in it (that's a drum corps reference). There's at least one spatula in it. It briefly distracted me from the slow death of high school.
I bring this up because yesterday I got the previously-referenced Dear John letter from Bradenton, confirming that I'm a used up old poser with no employable skills, and within half an hour I found my first bonafide white hair. On my head.
Friday I looked like this:

Saturday:

Now it's just all saggy breasts, menopause, and embroidered kleenex box covers from here out.
Too bad my eyes are still good because I could really use some snarky Prada eyewear to complete the look.
Oooh, but now I have an excuse to move to Florida anyway! I'm old!
I'll give you some hints. It's the only movie more quotable by immature 25-65 year olds than Caddyshack or M.P. & the Holy Grail. It's actually three movies in one. It has John Candy in it. It has a motorhome in it. It has passable rifle work in it (that's a drum corps reference). There's at least one spatula in it. It briefly distracted me from the slow death of high school.
I bring this up because yesterday I got the previously-referenced Dear John letter from Bradenton, confirming that I'm a used up old poser with no employable skills, and within half an hour I found my first bonafide white hair. On my head.
Friday I looked like this:
Saturday:

Now it's just all saggy breasts, menopause, and embroidered kleenex box covers from here out.
Too bad my eyes are still good because I could really use some snarky Prada eyewear to complete the look.
Oooh, but now I have an excuse to move to Florida anyway! I'm old!

2 Comments:
You'll get in, no worries. And I'm younger than you with quite a few grays, so don't fret. And for the saggy boobs, Victoria's Secret has merchandise for that kind of problem :)
Congratulations you old gal! It just keeps getting better and better and now we get to all go to Florida to visit you ! How fabulous is that? Never had a doubt that you would achieve this goal.
Post a Comment
<< Home